Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New years....

So, I spent New Years eve with the group of friends that i'm growing closer to. We played D&D, ate pizza, drank some champagne, and just generally had a good time. I decided that my resolutions aren't going to be taking things away from my life but adding them... here they are for anyone who cares:

1) To spend more time at home with my family, and less at the bar playing pool.
2) To enjoy the little things in life, and not sweat stuff so much.
3) To be happy with the things I can not change.
4) To start writing daily in my journal things I want accomplished so I can no longer forget them.
5) To go and get help with my problems.
6) To savour things that I normally don't fully appreciate.

I think that's about it. :) Happy New Years everyone!!

-Ashli

No comments: