Saturday, May 19, 2007

Eye Candy

So, yes... I know that most people probably assume that this topic is in some way barbaric or someshit like that... but ya know, there is that one person, you can turn around and look at and they just do it for ya. In some way shape or form. Could just be the crinkle around their eyes, the way their lips point just slightly up, or the way their voice kinda rumbles when laughing. Yep, I've recently found it healthy to have eye candy. A good uncomplicated person, who you can just look at. Yep, actually I think it's therapeutical. Good ol' human ego, physche, and libido at work. So next time your at work, having a stressful day and about ready to bash your head into a wall... find a guy or girl (both if your lucky) and get some eye candy. And when you feel better afterwards, give me a shout out. ;)

Anyways.. thought i'd write that all out and such. :D Two more days before I leave to go back home, where I have no computer and such. Cassy has been more than kind enough to let me stay here for a week... it feels wonderful to be able to take so much time to myself for healing, meditation, and concentration. Life at Cassy's house is much simplier than at my own, of course I don't have to take care of anyone else when I'm here... but still. I feel at peace here, and when I was at home, I felt like my shields and barriers were down and I couldn't get them back up? Crazy yes? Well.. anyways, I'll catch ya'll later.

No comments: