Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The decision?

Well guys and gals, folks and folkettes, I won't find out about the judges decision until it arrives in the mail in the next ten days. Strange seeming as the letter stated the judge would give us a decision on the phone. I would write a big long story on the entire thing, but I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore, or that anyone cares. Hell, I might write it all out tonight after I get done with my nap. The jist is: They lied, I caught them at lying and then they got caught up in their own lying. They tried coping out of something and the judge wouldn't hear it. I think, I pray that I won and this will finally be over. It could be a month from now when/if me or the bakery decide to appeal the decision. I just hope this is said and done and over with before Christmas. If not I guess that *when* I do win in the end I'll have alot of money to spend on my family post-christmas/yule.

Side note: I did pray last night to the lord and lady to give me guidance on what to say and also to help the judge see the truthful information being presented in the hearing. I felt their loving arms wrapping around me. I think... no wait, I KNOW that things will come out the way they are supposed to. I can *feel* it. Even if the decision isn't in my favor, I will appeal it, and things will work themselves out.

Love and Light,
Ashli Lynn aka Phoeny

No comments: